10 Days Masai Mara-Nakuru-Nairobi-Arusha-Lake Manyara-Ngorongoro-Serengeti
Spotting animals in both Kenya and Tanzania is more excitements in this safari as you will explore two large countries in Africa, Kenya and Tanzania. You can meet so many animals from the white rhinos and leopards at Lake Nakuru to the amazing Big Five at Ngorongoro Conservation Area, Masai Mara, Serengeti National park and lake Manyara.
- This tour can be customized
- Single travelers can book this tour and join a group
- This tour departs daily with atleast three people
- No age limit
- Can be organized as a private tour on request
- Can be organized in a 4 x 4 landcruiser at a cost
- Accommodate can either be in tented camp/budget hotel or luxury lodge
- This tour visits Masai Mara National game reserve, lake Nakuru National park, Serengeti, Ngorongoro and lake Manyara and is offered by African Home Adventure Ltd
- A transfer from the airport in Nairobi/Hotel is included
- Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for extra cost
- Transport based on our customized seven-seater safari Vehicle with specially modified suspension, full-length photographic roof hatches and seats designed with seat belt and all clients are guaranteed window seats in Kenya and a 4 x 4 Landcruiser in Tanzania.
- All game Park Entrance fees
- Meet and greet by a tour representative upon arrival at the airport
- Services of an English speaking tour driver-guide
- Game drives as per itinerary
- Entry for Driver/Vehicle
- All Government taxes and levies
- One litre drinking water daily
- International flights
- Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour
- Tips on safari and at camps/lodges
- Items of personal needs
- Government taxes where applicable
Day 1 : Nairobi-Mara
Depart from Nairobi in the morning and head southward to the viewpoint of the great rift valley, continue to Narok a small Masaai town for lunch then to Masaai Mara for an afternoon game viewing till 6:30pm. Dinner and night at your tented camp.
Day 2: Masaai Mara
Morning and afternoon game drives from the comfortable base of the camp, explore the parks amazingly high concentration of game. This game reserve is Kenya's finest wildlife sanctuary. Including migrants, well over 450 species of animals have been recorded here. Although July, August and September are the months when the Mara plains are filled with migrating wildebeest and zebra, there is also resident wildlife year round. The famous Maasai tribesmen live within the dispersal area of the game reserve. Dinner and overnight at the Campsite.
Day 3: Masaai Mara-Lake Nakuru
Pre breakfast game drive, return to campsite for late breakfast and leave your campsite and proceed to L.Nakuru arriving in the late afternoon for dinner and overnight in Nakuru.
Day 4: Lake Nakuru-Nairobi
After early morning breakfast proceed for a game drive in L.Nakuru National park known for it’s millions of flamingoes and other water birds. Leave Nakuru after lunch for Nairobi arriving mid or late afternoon for overnight at a Nairobi budget hotel/hostel on bed only with sweet memories of kenya adventures.
Day 5 : Nairobi-Arusha.
Pick up from your hotels in Nairobi at 7.30 am drive to Arusha with a stopover at the border post for imigration formalities, arive in Arusha to be met by one of our staff followed by safari briefing, overnight in Arusha budget hotel on bed and breakfast.
Day 6 : Arusha-Lake Manyara.
Pick up from your hotel in Arusha at 8.00 am and proceed to Lake Manyara National Park for afternoon game drive. A good network of tracks and roads in the park allows excellent game viewing opportunities. Animals seen include buffalo and elephant. Other animals present that can be seen with luck are the tree climbing lions, leopard and black rhino. Lesser flamingos and Egyptian geese are some of the birds seen here. Dinner and overnight at the campsite.
Day 7 : Lake Manyara- Ngorongoro Crater
After breakfast, leave lake manyara for ngorongoro crater arriving in the early afternoon, descend 2000 ft (670m) into the crater floor for full afternoon crater tour with break for lunch at Ngoitoktok springs picnic site. Black manned lions, rhinos, buffaloes, elephants and other grazing animals abound. Evening game drive, return to Ngorongoro wildlife campsite for dinner and overnight.
Day 8: Ngorongoro Crater-Serengeti
Leave ngorongoro after breakfast for Serengeti arriving in time for lunch after lunch proceed for afternoon game drive in this unique park to see the many animals, dinner and overnight at serengeti seronera campsite.
Day 9: Serengeti
Morning and afternoon game drive in the Serengeti with a lunch and leisure break at the lodge or campsite in the mid afternoon .The term ‘serengeti’ means endless plains in maasai language. In the central plains there are carnivores like, leopards, hyena and cheetah. This park is normally the scene of the annual migration of the wildebeest and zebras, which occurs between Serengeti and kenya’s maasai mara game reserve. Eagles, Flamingoes, duck, geese, vultures are among the birds that can be seen in the park, Dinner and overnight in yourcampsite.
Day 10: Serengeti- Arusha
After breakfast leave the campsite for your last game viewing on your way out of Serengeti National Park to drive to Arusha via Mto wa Mbu village where the tour ends in the afternoon with sweet memories.