14 Days Masai Mara-Lake Naivasha-Lake Nakuru-Lake Baringo-Lake Bogoria-Samburu-Mount Kenya-Amboseli-Tsavo west-Tsavo East-Nairobi.
This is the best of Kenya camping safari in 14 days! this tour itinerary offers unsurpassed opportunities to view wildlife in unique National parks and game reserves in addition to spectacular cultural tours with your own driver guide. Your adventure safari tour will take you through the Masai Mara, lake Naivasha, lake Nakuru, lake Baringo, lake Bogoria, Samburu game reserve, Mout Kenya, Amboseli, Tsavo West and Tsavo East and Hell's Gate National Park.
- This tour can be customized
- Single travelers can book this tour and join a group
- This tour departs daily with atleast two people
- No age limit
- Can be organized as a private tour on request
- Can be organized in a 4 x 4 landcruiser at a cost
- Accommodate can either be in tented camp/budget hotel or luxury lodge
- This tour visits Masai Mara, lake Nakuru, lake Naivasha and Amboseli and is offered by African Home Adventure Ltd.
- A transfer from the airport in Nairobi/Hotel is included
- Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for extra cost
- Accommodation on safari shall be either in tented camps or budget hotels where applicable.
- Transport based on our customized seven
- seater safari Vehicle with specially modified suspension, full
- length photographic roof hatches and seats designed with seat belt and all clients are guaranteed window seats.
- All game Park Entrance fees
- Meet and greet by a tour representative upon arrival at the airport
- Services of an English speaking tour driver-guide
- Game drives as per itinerary
- Entry for Driver/Vehicle
- All Government taxes and levies
- One litre drinking water daily
- International flights
- Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour
- Tips on safari and at camps/lodges
- Items of personal needs
- Government taxes where applicable
Day 1: Nairobi/Masaai Mara
Pick up from your Hotel at 8.30 am drive to the view point of the Rift Valley, descend the escarpment and drive via Narok town then to Masai Mara for lunch at the camp. After lunch proceed for afternoon game drive in Masaai Mara game reserve famous for its black manned lion and yearly migrations of wildebeests from Serengeti in Tanzania to Masai Mara in Kenya, dinner and overnight at the Enchoro Wildlife Camp.
Day 2: Masaai Mara
After early morning breakfast, full day spent game viewing and exploring this spectacular park with picnic lunch served in the park at the Mara river border of Kenya and Tanzania, return to the camp for dinner and overnight.
Day 3: Masaai Mara
Morning game drive before breakfast, return to the camp for late breakfast followed by afternoon optional nature walk or a visit to a nearby maasai village to experience the masai culture and traditional dances. All meals and overnight at the camp.
Day 4: Masaai Mara/L. Naivasha
After breakfast and morning game drive, head to Naivasha with lunch enroute and a visit to the Hell’s Gate Park[one of the few parks where you can walk or cycle to see the wild animals]. There is a Geothermal power station and very beautiful scenery,dinner and overnight at the campsite or budget hotel.
Day 5: L. Naivasha/L. Nakuru
After breakfast, drive to Nakuru for game viewing and a sight of millions of flamingos among other birds[about 350 species recorded].This is also home to the black and the white rhinoceros. Dinner and overnight in a budget hotel.
Day 6: Nakuru/Bogoria/Baringo
After breakfast, drive to L. Bogoria to see the hot springs and geysers plus the many birds. After lunch head to L. Baringo for boat ride ( Optional ) to see birds and ancient caves. Dinner and overnight at a hotel/campsite.
Day 7: Baringo/Samburu
Depart for Samburu in the morning after breakfast via Thomson’s Falls. Lunch is en route arriving in time for afternoon game drive to see a world of difference. Dinner and night at the campsite.
Day 8: Samburu
Morning and Afternoon game-drive in Samburu with the chance to see the rare species of animals and plants. Meals and night at the campsite.
Day 9: Samburu/Mt. Kenya
After breakfast, leave Samburu for Nanyuki arriving for lunch before visiting the Equator line and the Mau Mau Caves where the freedom fighters used to hide during the second world war dinner and overnight at a budget hotel.
Day 10: Mt Kenya/Amboseli
After breakfast, drive past the biggest open-air market in East and Central Africa[Karatina]. Proceed to Nairobi for lunch and continue to Amboseli for evening game drive, dinner and overnight at the campsite.
Day 11: Amboseli
Full day in Amboseli with the option of nature walk,visiting masaai village or swimming in one of the lodges. Meals and night at the campsite.
Day 12: Amboseli/Tsavo West
After breakfast, drive via Chyulu Hills to Tsavo West National Park arriving in good time for lunch. After lunch enjoy your game drive and visit the famous Mzima Springs [the source of drinking water for Mombasa]. Dinner and night at the campsite.
Day 13: Tsavo West/Tsavo East
After breakfast, drive to Tsavo East which is popular for its large numbers of elephants and the Man-eater lions during the construction of the Kenya-Uganda railway-line. Lunch on arrival, game drive in the park, dinner and night at the campsite.
Day 14: Tsavo/Nairobi
After breakfast, have your last game viewing as you leave the park for Nairobi arriving in the afternoon.