2 Nights 3 Days Amboseli National Park.
Amboseli National Park is to the south of Nairobi, it is found at the foot of mount Kilimanjaro in Tanzania which is 5896m, Amboseli is where vast herds of elephants can be spotted feeding on the lush green grasses of the Amboseli swamps. Mount Kilimanjaro, also the 'Shining Mountain' is the highest freestanding mountain in Africa and is topped by a fifth of all the ice in Africa. In all game reserves and National parks, the foot of mount Kilimanjaro is the 'guaranteed elephant spot'. Keep an eye on the large matriarch since elephants are like human, they're very protective of their families.
- This tour can be customized
- Single travelers can book this tour and join a group
- This tour departs daily with atleast two people
- No age limit
- Can be organized as a private tour on request
- Can be organized in a 4 x 4 landcruiser at a cost
- Accommodate can either be in tented camp or luxury lodge
- This tour visits Amboseli National park and is offered by African Home Adventure Ltd
- A transfer from the airport in Nairobi/Hotel is included
- Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged at an extra cost
- Transport based on our customized seven seater safari Vehicle with specially modified suspension, full length photographic roof hatches and seats designed with seat belt and all clients are guaranteed window seats.
- All game park entrance fees
- Meet and greet by a tour representative upon arrival at the airport
- Services of an English speaking tour driver-guide
- Game drives as per itinerary
- Entry for driver/vehicle
- All Government taxes and levies
- Drinking water daily
- International flights
- Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour
- Tips on safari and at camps/lodges
- Items of personal needs
- Government taxes where applicable
Day 1: Nairobi-Amboseli National Park.
Depart Nairobi in the morning and drive Southern part of Kenya at the foot of mount Kilimanjaro then to Amboseli National park arrival in time for lunch at your camp or lodge followed by an extensive afternoon game drive in the park which gives you a lifetime experience of viewing a multitude of wildlife including the huge African elephants until 6.30 pm. Return to your camp/lodge for dinner and overnight
Day 2: Amboseli National Park
An early breakfast fends off your hunger in preparation for a great full day of game drive in Amboseli national park that is situated at the foot of mount Kilimanjaro. The view of the mountain with the snow cover forms the majestic backdrop. The game drives occur when the animals are most active, and our guides will ensure you have the best view for perfect experience and photos. You will have your meals and overnight at the camp/lodge
Day 3: Amboseli National Park-Nairobi
Have an early morning game drive before breakfast. Return to the camp/lodge for late breakfast and byes, departure for Nairobi with lunch en-route arrival back in Nairobi is in the afternoon, with amazing experiences.