3 Days Arusha-Lake Manyara-Ngorongoro Crater
You'll start with either lake Manyara National Park or Ngorongoro Crater. Clients will have a great tour in this two wonderful parks in Tanzania. African Home Adventure Safaris ensures you the best possible service, giving you exactly what you are looking for in a safari adventure of a lifetime experience in Tanzania.
- This tour can be customized
- Single travelers can book this tour and join a group
- This tour departs daily with atleast two people
- No age limit
- Can be organized as a private tour on request
- Accommodate can either be in budget camps/tented camp or luxury lodge
- This tour visits lake Manyara and Ngorongoro crater and is offered by African Home Adventure Ltd
- A transfer from the airport in Arusha is not included and can be organized
- Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for at an extra cost
- Accommodation on safari shall be in a budget tents.
- Transport based on a 4WD Vehicle with pop up roof for game viewing
- All game Park Entrance fees
- Meet and greet by a tour representative upon arrival at the airport
- Services of an English speaking tour driver-guide
- Game drives as per itinerary
- Entry for Driver/Vehicle
- All Government taxes and levies
- One litre drinking water daily
- International flights
- Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour
- Tips on safari and at camps/lodges
- Items of personal needs
- Government taxes where applicable
Day 1: Arusha-Lake Manyara
Pick up from your Hotel at 8.00 am then leave for Lake Manyara National park arriving in time for lunch followed by afternoon game drive, dinner and overnight in lake Manyara campsite.
Day 2: Lake Manyara-Ngorongoro Crater.
After breakfast leave lake manyara for Ngorongoro crater arriving in good time for lunch after lunch, descend 2000 ft (670m) into the crater floor for full afternoon crater tour to see black manned lions, rhinos, buffaloes, elephants and other grazing animals abound. Return to Ngorongoro wildlife campsite for dinner and overnight.
Day 3: Ngorongoro Crater-Arusha.
After breakfast, drive to Arusha where your safari ends in the early afternoon with sweet memories.
Tanzania Budget Camping Safaris are based on a two person stand up tents fitted with foam Mattress and bed sheets provided but you need to provide sleeping bag to keep yourself warm. Your sense of humour and spirit of Adventure will boost realization of your dream...