3 Nights 4 Days Maasai Mara and Lake Nakuru safari.
This 4 Days Kenya Safari covers the top Kenya wildlife parks: Masai Mara National Game Reserve famous for its population of lions, leopards, cheetahs and also yearly migration of zebra & wildebeest which occurs from July to October. Lake Nakuru National park, found in the foot of the great rift valley has an elevation of 1754 meters above sea level and is known for the presence of the big five except elephant and bird’s sanctuary.
- This tour can be customized
- Single travelers can book this tour and join a group
- This tour departs daily with atleast two people
- No age limit
- Can be organized as a private tour on request
- Can be organized in a 4 x 4 landcruiser at a cost
- Accommodate can either be in tented camp/budget hotel or luxury lodge
- This tour visits Masai Mara National Game Reserve, Lake Nakuru National park and is offered by African Home Adventure Ltd
- A transfer from the airport in Nairobi/Hotel is included
- Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for extra cost
- Accommodation on safari shall be at Enchoro Wildlife Camp Masai Mara and City Max Hotel in Nakuru.
- Transport based on our customized seven
- seater safari Vehicle with specially modified suspension, full
- length photographic roof hatches and seats designed with seat belt and all clients are guaranteed window seats.
- All game Park Entrance fees
- Meet and greet by a tour representative upon arrival at the airport
- Services of an English speaking tour driver-guide
- Game drives as per itinerary
- Entry for Driver/Vehicle
- All Government taxes and levies
- One litre drinking water daily
- International flights
- Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour
- Tips on safari and at camps/lodges
- Items of personal needs
- Government taxes where applicable
Day 1: Nairobi/Masaai Mara
Leave Nairobi in the morning at 8.00 am drive to the view point of the great rift valley, descend the escarpment and drive via narok then to masai mara game reserve for lunch at the campsite followed by afternoon game drive in masaai mara famous for its black manned lions and yearly migration of wildebeests, dinner and overnight at the campsite.
Day 2: Masaai Mara.
A full day spent game viewing a cross the rich, treestudded grassland and rolling hills. The famous masai mara is renowned for its great herds of plain game, black-maned lions, leopard and cheetah but also contains numerous elephant and virtually every type of wildlife to be found in Kenya. All meals and over night in the campsite.
Day 3: Masaai Mara/L.Nakuru
Pre breakfast game drive in masai mara game reserve followed by a return to the campsite for late breakfast and then leave your campsite and proceed to lake nakuru arriving in the late afternoon for dinner and overnight in Nakuru.
Day 4: Nakuru/Nairobi
After early morning breakfast proceed for an extensive morning game drive in lake nakuru national park known for it’s millions of flamingoes and other water birds, the only park in Kenya where you will be able to see rhinos in black and white. Leave nakuru after lunch for a drive to Nairobi arriving mid or late afternoon with seet memories.