4 days Nairobi-Arusha-L. Manyara-Ngorongoro Crater
This itinerary starts from Nairobi Kenya. A visit to the Ngorongoro Crater is an experience of a lifetime joined with lake Manyara National park known for the tree climbing lions and ending your adventure tour in Arusha with sweet memories.
- This tour can be customized
- Single travelers can book this tour and join a group
- This tour departs daily with atleast two people
- No age limit
- Can be organized as a private tour on request
- Accommodate can either be in budget camps/tented camp or luxury lodge
- This tour visits lake Manyara and Ngorongoro crater and is offered by African Home Adventure Ltd
- A transfer from the airport in Arusha is not included and can be organized
- Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for extra cost
- Accommodation on safari shall be in a budget tents.
- Transport based on a 4WD Vehicle with pop up roof for game viewing .
- All game Park Entrance fees
- Meet and greet by a tour representative upon arrival at the airport
- Services of an English speaking tour driver-guide
- Game drives as per itinerary
- Entry for Driver/Vehicle
- All Government taxes and levies
- International flights
- Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour
- Tips on safari and at camps/lodges
- Items of personal needs
- Government taxes where applicable
Day 1: Nairobi-Arusha
Pick up from your hotel in Nairobi at 7.30 am depart for Arusha town via Namanga border post for immigration formalities and arrive in Arusha in the afternoon to be transferred to your hotel spend the afternoon at leisure with safari briefing by one of our staff in Arusha, dinner and overnight in Arusha.
Day 2: Arusha-Lake Manyara
After breakfast leave your hotel at 8.00 am for for L.manyara National park arriving in time for lunch followed by afternoon game drive diner and overnight in your campsite.
Day 3: Lake Manyara-Ngorongoro Crater.
After breakfast leave lake manyara for Ngorongoro crater arriving in good time for lunch after lunch, descend 2000 ft (670m) into the crater floor for full afternoon crater tour to see black manned lions, rhinos, buffaloes, elephants and other grazing animals abound. Return to Ngorongoro wildlife campsite for dinner and overnight.
Day 4: Ngorongoro Crater-Arusha-Nairobi.
After breakfast drive to Arusha for lunch and afterwards to Nairobi via Namanga border town arriving early evening.
Tanzania Budget Camping Safaris are based on a two person stand up tents fitted with foam Mattress and bed sheets provided but you need to provide sleeping bag to keep yourself warm. Your sense of humour and spirit of Adventure will boost realization of your dream...