4 days Nairobi-Arusha-L. Manyara-Ngorongoro Crater
This itinerary starts from Nairobi Kenya. A visit to the Ngorongoro Crater is an experience of a lifetime joined with lake Manyara National park known for the tree climbing lions and ending your adventure tour in Arusha with sweet memories.
- This tour can be customized
- Single travelers can book this tour and join a group
- This tour departs daily with atleast two people
- No age limit
- Can be organized as a private tour on request
- Accommodate can either be in budget camps/tented camp or luxury lodge
- This tour visits lake Manyara and Ngorongoro crater and is offered by African Home Adventure Ltd
- A transfer from the airport in Arusha is not included and can be organized
- Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for extra cost
- Accommodation on safari shall be in a budget tents.
- Transport based on a 4WD Vehicle with pop up roof for game viewing .
- All game Park Entrance fees
- Meet and greet by a tour representative upon arrival at the airport
- Services of an English speaking tour driver-guide
- Game drives as per itinerary
- Entry for Driver/Vehicle
- All Government taxes and levies
- International flights
- Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour
- Tips on safari and at camps/lodges
- Items of personal needs
- Government taxes where applicable
Day 1: Nairobi-Arusha
Pick up form your hotel in Nairobi at 7:30 am, then depart for Arusha via Namanga border post for immigration formalities. You will arrive in Arusha in the afternoon then be directed to your hotel to spend the rest of the afternoon at leisure. Safari briefing would be done by our staff then have your dinner and overnight.
Day 2: Arusha-Lake Manyara
After breakfast, head to L. Manyara National Park at 8:00 am arriving for a game drive in the park. Lunch will be served in the park followed by another afternoon game drive. Dinner and overnight at your camp.
Day 3: Lake Manyara-Ngorongoro Crater.
After breakfast depart to Ngorongoro Crater arriving for a game drive. Descend 2000 ft (670m) into the crater for a crater tour where you will spot the black manned lions, rhinos, buffalos, among other beauties of the wild. Lunch will be served in the park. Return to Ngorongoro crater camp in the evening for dinner and overnight.
Day 4: Ngorongoro Crater-Arusha-Nairobi.
After breakfast, depart to Arusha where you will have your lunch. Afterwards drive back to Nairobi with good memories to share back home with your friends and family.
NOTE : Tanzania budget camping safaris are based on a two person stand up tents fitted with foam Mattress and bed sheets provided but you need to provide sleeping bag to keep yourself warm. Your sense of humour and spirit of Adventure will boost realization of your dream.