4 Days Arusha - Ngorongoro crater - Serengeti National Park
Live a true adventure holiday on your next safari to Tanzania safari vacation. Almost nothing can challenge what a safari in Tanzania offers. It doesn't matter whether you're a first or longtime safari enthusiast. Tanzania safari tours provide a variety of activities for you to Ngorongoro crater and Serengeti National park. Your safari tour is bound to impress you with the safari experts African Home Adventure Safaris Kenya and Tanzania.
- This tour can be customized
- Single travelers can book this tour and join a group
- This tour departs daily with atleast two people
- No age limit
- Can be organized as a private tour on request
- Accommodate can either be in budget camps/tented camp or luxury lodge
- This tour visits Srengeti and Ngorongoro crater and is offered by African Home Adventure Ltd
- A transfer from the airport in Arusha/Hotel is not included and can be organized
- Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for extra cost
- Accommodation on safari shall be in a budget tents.
- Transport based on a 4WD Vehicle with pop up roof for game viewing .
- All game Park Entrance fees
- Meet and greet by a tour representative upon arrival at the airport
- Services of an English speaking tour driver-guide
- Game drives as per itinerary
- Entry for Driver/Vehicle
- All Government taxes and levies
- International flights
- Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour
- Tips on safari and at camps/lodges
- Items of personal needs
- Government taxes where applicable
Day 1: Arusha-Ngorongoro Crater
Pick up from your hotel in Arusha at 8:00am for a drive to Ngorongoro crater for a full day of tracking game with your guide on the crater floor. You will break for your picnic lunch at the Ngoitoktok springs picnic site. All the big five may be seen. Other species encountered are cheetah, grant’s and Thompson’s gazelle, common zebra, wildbeest and the spotted hyena. Flamingos may also be seen at the Crater Lake. This day will truly be an unforgettable encounter. Dinner and overnight at the campsite.
Day 2: Ngorongoro Crater-Serengeti
Leave ngorongoro after breakfast for Serengeti arriving in time for lunch after lunch proceed for afternoon game drive in this unique park to see the many animals, dinner and overnight at serengeti seronera campsite.
Day 3: Serengeti
Morning and afternoon game drive in the Serengeti with a lunch and leisure break at the lodge or campsite in the mid afternoon .The term ‘serengeti’ means endless plains in maasai language. In the central plains there are carnivores like, leopards, hyena and cheetah. This park is normally the scene of the annual migration of the wildebeest and zebras, which occurs between Serengeti and kenya’s maasai mara game reserve. Eagles, Flamingoes, duck, geese, vultures are among the birds that can be seen in the park, Dinner and overnight in your campsite.
Day 4: Serengeti- Arusha
After breakfast leave the campsite for game viewing on your way out of Serengeti National park, drive to Arusha via Mto wa Mbu village where the tour ends in the afternoon with sweet memories.