6 Days Nairobi-Arusha-L. Manyara-Ngorongoro Crater-Serengeti
Explore amazing game parks in Tanzania from Nairobi Kenya, including Lake Manyara National Park, Ngorongoro Conservation Area, Serengeti National Park winding up in Arusha town.
- This tour can be customized
- Single travelers can book this tour and join a group
- This tour departs daily with atleast two people
- No age limit
- Can be organized as a private tour on request
- Accommodate can either be in budget camps/tented camp or luxury lodge
- This tour visits lake Manyara, Ngorongoro crater, Serengeti and is offered by African Home Adventure Ltd
- A transfer from the airport in Arusha/Hotel is not included and can be organized
- Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for extra cost
- Accommodation on safari shall be in a budget tents.
- Transport based on a 4WD Vehicle with pop up roof for game viewing .
- All game Park Entrance fees
- Meet and greet by a tour representative upon arrival at the airport
- Services of an English speaking tour driver-guide
- Game drives as per itinerary
- Entry for Driver/Vehicle
- All Government taxes and levies
- International flights
- Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour
- Tips on safari and at camps/lodges
- Items of personal needs
- Government taxes where applicable
Day 1: Nairobi-Arusha .
Pick up from your hotels in Nairobi at 7.30 am drive to Arusha with a stopover at the border post for imigration formalities,arrive in Arusha to be met by one of our staff followed by safari briefing, overnight in Arusha tourist inn hotel or similar.
Day 2: Arusha-Lake Manyara
Pick up from your hotel in Arusha at 8.00 am leave for L.manyara National park arriving in time for lunc with afternoon gamedrive, dinner and overnight in your campsite
Day 3: Lake Manyara- Ngorongoro Crater
After breakfast leave lake manyara for Ngorongoro crater arriving in good time for lunch after lunch, descend 2000 ft (670m) into the crater floor for full afternoon crater tour to see black manned lions, rhinos, buffaloes, elephants and other grazing animals abound. Return to Ngorongoro wildlife campsite for dinner and overnight.
Day 4: Ngorongoro-Serengeti
Leave ngorongoro after breakfast for Serengeti arriving in time for lunch after lunch proceed for afternoon game drive in this unique park to see the many animals, dinner and overnight at serengeti seronera campsite.
Day 5: Serengeti
Morning and afternoon game drive in the Serengeti with a lunch and leisure break at the lodge or campsite in the mid afternoon .The term ‘serengeti’ means endless plains in maasai language. In the central plains there are carnivores like, leopards, hyena and cheetah. This park is normally the scene of the annual migration of the wildebeest and zebras, which occurs between Serengeti and kenya’s maasai mara game reserve. Eagles, Flamingoes, duck, geese, vultures are among the birds that can be seen in the park, Dinner and overnight in your campsite.
Day 6: Serengeti- Arusha-Nairobi
After breakfast leave your campsite for the last game viewing on your way out of Serengeti, drive to Arusha via Mto wa Mbu village. Lunch at a hotel in arusha then connect your shuttle transfer back to Nairobi arriving early evening.