6 Days Masai Mara and The Great Rift Valley Lakes.
This Safari Adventure Tour is good for anyone who wants to have the best game viewing opportunities in a short time frame, but also wants to visit the great rift valley lakes. The Massai Mara National game reserve is Kenya's best wildlife site. In just 6 days you will have a good chance on seeing the big five and millions birdlife.
- This tour can be customized
- Single travelers can book this tour and join a group
- This tour departs daily with atleast two people
- No age limit
- Can be organized as a private tour on request
- Can be organized in a 4 x 4 landcruiser at a cost
- Accommodate can either be in tented camp/budget hotel or luxury lodge
- This tour visits Masai Mara, lake Nakuru, lake Baringo and lake Bogoria and is offered by African Home Adventure Ltd.
- A transfer from the airport in Nairobi/Hotel is included
- Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for extra cost
- Accommodation on safari shall be at Enchoro Wildlife Camp and City Max Hotel in Nakuru
- Transport based on our customized seven
- seater safari Vehicle with specially modified suspension, full
- length photographic roof hatches and seats designed with seat belt and all clients are guaranteed window seats.
- All game Park Entrance fees
- Meet and greet by a tour representative upon arrival at the airport
- Services of an English speaking tour driver-guide
- Game drives as per itinerary
- Entry for Driver/Vehicle
- All Government taxes and levies
- One litre drinking water daily
- International flights
- Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour
- Tips on safari and at camps/lodges
- Items of personal needs
- Government taxes where applicable
DAY 1 :Nairobi-Maasai Mara
Pick up in the morning and head west for Maasai Mara Game Reserve for luch at the campsite followed by afternoon game drive in the game reserve which is Kenya's finest wildlife sanctuary.Including migrants, well over 450 species of animals have been recorded here. Although July, August and September are the months when the Mara plains are filled with migrating wildebeest and zebra, there is also resident wildlife year round. The famous Maasai tribesmen live within the dispersal area of the game reserve. Dinner and overnight at the Campsite.
DAY 2 : Maasai Mara
Full day spent in search of Elephant, Zebra, Wildebeest, Rhino, Buffalo, Lion, Cheetah, Leopard and other plains game. All meals and overnight at the base campsite.
DAY 3 :Maasai Mara
Morning game viewing in the Mara with an optional nature walk or a visit to a nearby Maasai village in the afternoon. Dinner and overnight at the campsite
DAY 4 :Maasai Mara-L.Nakuru
After breakfast leave the campsite and depart for Nakuru. Lunch is served enroute. Lake Nakuru is renowned for it's large variety of world famous birds. Its possible to see other game such as Rhino, Water Bucks, Impala, Buffalo and Gazelle in the surrounding gardens. Dinner and overnight at a Nakuru budget hotel
DAY 5 :L.Nakuru-L.Baringo
Morning spent viewing game at Lake Nakuru and in the afternoon proceed to Lake Baringo. Those who prefer can organise a boat trip to view the many birds which inhabit this lake at extra cost. Dinner and overnight at the campsite
DAY 6 :Baringo-Bogoria-Nairobi
Explore on foot this natural lake and view the Flamingoes in their thousands. Caution must be taken, while walking near the hot springs as these are super hot. Depart for Nairobi in the afternoon via Nakuru. Note: Either Game Viewing or a Tour to the Farm on the third day.