9 Days Masai Mara-Nairobi-Arusha-Lake Manyara-Ngorongoro Crater-Serengeti
In this safari tour, you will get to explore the masai mara in Kenya and four splendid northern Tanzania national parks including serengeti national park, ngorongoro crater, and lake manyara national park. This special style safari is provided for you to witness all the big five animals of Africa. All in all, it leads to a varied and certainly unforgettable holiday in Kenya and Tanzania.
- This tour can be customized
- Single travelers can book this tour and join a group
- This tour departs daily with atleast three people
- No age limit
- Can be organized as a private tour on request
- Can be organized in a 4 x 4 landcruiser at a cost
- Accommodate can either be in tented camp/budget hotel or luxury lodge
- This tour visits Masai Mara National game reserve, Serengeti, Ngorongoro and lake Manyara and is offered by African Home Adventure Ltd
- A transfer from the airport in Nairobi/Hotel is included
- Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for extra cost
- Transport based on our customized seven-seater safari Vehicle with specially modified suspension, full-length photographic roof hatches and seats designed with seat belt and all clients are guaranteed window seats in Kenya and a 4 x 4 Landcruiser in Tanzania.
- All game Park Entrance fees
- Meet and greet by a tour representative upon arrival at the airport
- Services of an English speaking tour driver-guide
- Game drives as per itinerary
- Entry for Driver/Vehicle
- All Government taxes and levies
- International flights
- Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour
- Tips on safari and at camps/lodges
- Items of personal needs
- Government taxes where applicable
Day 1 : Nairobi-Mara
Depart from Nairobi in the morning and head southward to the viewpoint of the great rift valley, continue to Narok a small Masaai town for lunch then to Masaai Mara for an afternoon game viewing. Dinner and night at your tented camp.
Day 2 : Masaai Mara
Morning and afternoon game drives from the comfortable base of the camp, explore the parks amazingly high concentration of game. This game reserve is Kenya's finest wildlife sanctuary. Including migrants, well over 450 species of animals have been recorded here. Although July, August and September are the months when the Mara plains are filled with migrating wildebeest and zebra, there is also resident wildlife year round. The famous Maasai tribesmen live within the dispersal area of the game reserve. Dinner and overnight at the Campsite.
Day 3 : Masaai Mara-Nairobi
An early morning game drive followed by late breakfast and a departure to Nairobi stopping sporadically for the breathtaking panoramic views of the rift valley and adjacent landforms. The kenya adventure tour ends in Nairobi late in the afternoon for an overnight at a budget hotel/hostel in Nairobi on bed only.
Day 4 : Nairobi-Arusha.
Pick up from your hotels in Nairobi at 7.30 am drive to Arusha with a stopover at the border post for imigration formalities,arrive in Arusha to be met by one of our staff followed by safari briefing, overnight at Arusha budget hotel.
Day 5 : Arusha-L.Manyara.
Pick up from your hotel in Arusha at 8.00 am and proceed to Lake Manyara National Park for afternoon game drive. A good network of tracks and roads in the park allows excellent game viewing opportunities. Animals seen include buffalo and elephant. Other animals present that can be seen with luck are the tree climbing lions, leopard and black rhino. Lesser flamingos and Egyptian geese are some of the birds seen here. Dinner and overnight at the campsite.
Day 6 : Lake Manyara- Ngorongoro Crater
After breakfast, leave lake manyara for ngorongoro crater arriving in the afternoon, descend 2000 ft (670m) into the crater floor for full afternoon crater tour with break for lunch at Ngoitoktok springs picnic site. Black manned lions, rhinos, buffaloes, elephants and other grazing animals abound. Evening game drive, return to Ngorongoro wildlife campsite for dinner and overnight.
Day 7: Ngorongoro-Serengeti
Leave ngorongoro after breakfast for Serengeti arriving in time for lunch after lunch proceed for afternoon game drive in this unique park to see the many animals, dinner and overnight at serengeti seronera campsite.
Day 8 : Serengeti
Morning and afternoon game drive in the Serengeti with a lunch and leisure break at the lodge or campsite in the mid afternoon .The term ‘serengeti’ means endless plains in maasai language. In the central plains there are carnivores like, leopards, hyena and cheetah. This park is normally the scene of the annual migration of the wildebeest and zebras, which occurs between Serengeti and kenya’s maasai mara game reserve. Eagles, Flamingoes, duck, geese, vultures are among the birds that can be seen in the park, Dinner and overnight in your campsite.
Day 9 : Serengeti- Arusha
After breakfast leave the campsite for game viewing on your way out of Serengeti, drive to Arusha via Mto wa Mbu village where the tour ends in the afternoon