Masai Mara 3 Days 2 Nights Safari on Offer Departing Daily From Nairobi.
This Offer is VALID for individuals and groups.
Masai Mara is where you'll experience the flow of hundreds of wildebeests and Zebras from the Serengeti in Tanzania which was recently named the 7th wonders of the world. The migration of wildebeest is considered the most impressive natural spectacles in the world which occurs every July-August in Masai Mara, and African Home Adventure Safaris is there to give you the best of your kenya adventure safaris life time experience.
Day 1: Nairobi/Mara
Pick up from your hotel in Nairobi at 7.30 am and head southward to the viewpoint of the Great Rift Valley. Continue to Narok a small Masaai town then to Masaai Mara, welcome briefing by management and staff at the Enchoro Wildlife Camp then lunch followed by afternoon game viewing to see the many animals that inhabit this unique park, return to Enchoro wildlife camp before sunset, sit around the campfire, and hear the sounds of the night whisper softly into your ears. Dinner and overnight at Enchoro Wildlife Camp.
Day 2: Masaai Mara
After breakfast spend full day game drives, explore the parks amazingly high concentration of game. This game reserve is Kenya's finest wildlife sanctuary including migrants, well over 450 species of animals have been recorded here although July, August and September are the months when the Mara plains are filled with migrating wildebeest and zebra, there is also resident wildlife year round. The famous Maasai tribesmen live within the dispersal area of the game reserve lunch is serve in the park return to Enchoro Wildlife Camp for dinner and overnight.
Day 3 : Masaai Mara/Nairobi
An early morning game drive in Masai Mara followed by late breakfast at the campsite and a departure to Nairobi stopping sporadically for the breathtaking panoramic views of the rift valley and adjacent landforms. The tour ends in Nairobi late in the afternoon
The Price Adults Non Resident USD 375 per person.
The price Adults Kenyan Resident/Citizen Ksh. 15, 500 per person.
The price Child below 12 yrs is 50% of Adult rates.
- This tour can be customized
- Single travelers can book this tour and join a group
- This tour departs daily
- No age limit
- Can be organized as a private tour on request
- Accommodate can either be in tented camp or luxury lodge
- This tour visits Masai Mara National Game Reserve and is offered by African Home Adventure Ltd
- A transfer from the airport in Nairobi/Hotel is included
- Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for extra cost
- Accommodation on safari shall be at Enchoro Wildlife Camp Masai Mara (full board accommodation offered in a semi luxury large spacious tent, all en suite bathrooms with hot and cold shower, flash toilet, changing room and lockers for valuables)
- Transport based on our customized seven-seater safari Vehicle with specially modified suspension, full-length photographic roof hatches and seats designed with seat belt and all clients are guaranteed window seats.
- All game Park Entrance fees
- Meet and greet by a tour representative upon arrival at the airport
- Services of an English speaking tour driver-guide
- Game drives as per itinerary
- Entry for Driver/Vehicle
- All Government taxes and levies
- One litre drinking water daily
- International flights
- Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour
- Tips on safari and at camps/lodges
- Items of personal needs
- Government taxes where applicable