5 Days Nairobi-Arusha-L. Manyara-Ngorongoro crater-Tarangire
Join this fantastic adventure safari in Tanzania. Enjoy a 5 day safari trip to 3 popular national parks which is one of the World Heritage Sites. This Tanzania safari will let you have several game drives with awesome animals and views to see. Travel deeper, get inspired, and share your discoveries after visiting lake Manyara, Ngorongoro crater and Tarangire National park.
- This tour can be customized
- Single travelers can book this tour and join a group
- This tour departs daily with atleast two people
- No age limit
- Can be organized as a private tour on request
- Accommodate can either be in budget camps/tented camp or luxury lodge
- This tour visits lake Manyara, Ngorongoro crater and Tarangire and is offered by African Home Adventure Ltd
- A transfer from the airport in Arusha/Hotel is not included and can be organized
- Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for extra cost
- Accommodation on safari shall be in a budget tents.
- Transport based on a 4WD Vehicle with pop up roof for game viewing .
- All game Park Entrance fees
- Meet and greet by a tour representative upon arrival at the airport
- Services of an English speaking tour driver-guide
- Game drives as per itinerary
- Entry for Driver/Vehicle
- All Government taxes and levies
- International flights
- Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour
- Tips on safari and at camps/lodges
- Items of personal needs
- Government taxes where applicable
Day 1: Nairobi-Arusha
Pick up from your hotel in Nairobi at 7.30 am depart for Arusha town via Namanga border post for immigration formalities and arrive in Arusha in the afternoon to be transferred to your hotel followed by safari briefing, overnight in Arusha.
Day 2: Arusha – L.Manyara.
Pick up from your hotel in Arusha at 8.00 am and proceed to Lake Manyara National Park for afternoon game drive. A good network of tracks and roads in the park allows excellent game viewing opportunities. Animals seen include buffalo and elephant. Other animals present that can be seen with luck are the tree climbing lions, leopard and black rhino. Lesser flamingos and Egyptian geese are some of the birds seen here. Dinner and overnight at the campsite.
Day 3: L.Manyara/Ngorongoro Crater
After breakfast, depart for the Ngorongoro crater for a full afternoon of tracking game with your guide on the crater floor. You will break for your picnic lunch at the Ngoitoktok springs picnic site. All the big five may be seen. Other species encountered are cheetah, grant’s and Thompson’s gazelle, common zebra, wildbeest and the spotted hyena. Flamingos may also be seen at the Crater Lake. This day will truly be an unforgettable encounter. Dinner and overnight at the campsite.
Day 4: Ngorongoro Crater/Tarangire
After breakfast depart for Tarangire National park arriving in time for lunch after lunch, afternoon spent game viewing in the park, dinner and overnight in your campsite.
Day 5: Tarangire-Arusha.
After early morning breakfast, proceed for your last game drive in the park as you leave for Arusha arriving in the afternoon