5 Days Lake Nakuru-Lake Naivasha & Masai Mara
This 5 days group joining safari to lake Nakuru, lake Naivasha and Masai Mara covers 2 nights in Masai Mara 1 night in Lake Nakuru and 1 night in Lake Naivasha its a all inclusive safari package with 3 meals a day while on safari accommodation in Masai Mara is in a tented camp with inbuilt modern toilets, hot showers and generator power supply.
- This tour can be customized
- Single travelers can book this tour and join a group
- This tour departs daily with atleast two people
- No age limit
- Can be organized as a private tour on request
- Can be organized in a 4 x 4 landcruiser at a cost
- Accommodate can either be in tented camp/budget hotel or luxury lodge
- This tour visits Masai Mara National Game Reserve, Lake Nakuru National park and is offered by African Home Adventure Ltd.
- A transfer from the airport in Nairobi/Hotel is included
- Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for extra cost
- Accommodation on safari shall be at Enchoro Wildlife Camp Masai Mara, City Max Hotel in Nakuru and Taphe Guest House in Naivasha.
- Transport based on our customized seven
- seater safari Vehicle with specially modified suspension, full
- length photographic roof hatches and seats designed with seat belt and all clients are guaranteed window seats.
- All game Park Entrance fees
- Meet and greet by a tour representative upon arrival at the airport
- Services of an English speaking tour driver-guide
- Game drives as per itinerary
- Entry for Driver/Vehicle
- All Government taxes and levies
- One litre drinking water daily
- International flights
- Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour
- Tips on safari and at camps/lodges
- Items of personal needs
- Government taxes where applicable
Day 1 : Nairobi-Lake Nakuru
Departure from Nairobi will be at 7.30am driving southwards via the Rift valley view point where you will admire the escapement of the place, just a few meters ahead you will stop at the Little Italian church which was built by the Italians during the construction of the road, they were being attacked and even killed by the wild animals hence decided to build the church so that they could worship their Lord, reach Nakuru in time for lunch which will be taken at Nakuru hotel or packed lunch followed by afternoon game drive in Lake Nakuru National park, the park is known to be the bird’s sanctuary, it is so called because the entire surface of the lake is covered by both the lesser and greater flamingoes, this park is also known for it’s big five excluding the Elephants, it is the only park in Kenya where you are assured of seeing both the white and the black rhinos, be back to the hotel for dinner and overnight.
Day 2 : Lake Nakuru-Naivasha
After breakfast, leave the hotel for a drive to Lake Naivasha, on arrival a visit to the Hell’s Gate Park[one of the few parks where you can walk or cycle to see the wild animals]. Packed lunch will served in the park or at a budget hotel. There is a Geothermal power station and very beautiful scenery,dinner and overnight at the campsite or budget hotel.
Day 3 : Lake Naivasha –Masai mara
Have your breakfast and drive via Narok town then to Masai Mara for lunch at the camp. After lunch proceed for afternoon game drive in Masaai Mara game reserve famous for its black manned lion and yearly migrations of wildebeests from Serengeti in Tanzania to Masai Mara in Kenya, dinner and overnight at the Enchoro Wildlife Camp.
Day 4 : Masai mara
Have your breakfast then leave the camp for a whole day game drive in the park where you will not only enjoy but also admire the great wildlife which inhibits this unique park, both the zebras and the wildebeests migrate from Serengeti in Tanzania to Kenya and vise versa, this migration takes place from July to October annually, as you admire the fantastic wildlife, have your picnic lunch just there at the mara river, several other animals are also present eg, lions, giraffes, antelopes, gazelles, oryx, you name it. Be back to Enchoro wildlife camp for both dinner and overnight .
Day 5 : Masai mara-Nairobi
Wake up for the early morning game drive to see the animals at their early morning sun bathing for this is the best time to do so, be back to the camp for late breakfast followed by the departure to Nairobi, on your way back, stop periodically for breathtaking and photos for the remembrance, your lunch will be served en route where your arrival in Nairobi will be in the afternoon, end your journey in Nairobi with the sweetest memories ever to share with others.