7 Days Maasai Mara-Lake Nakuru-Lake Naivasha & Amboseli
This 7 Days Adventure Tour is the best of Kenya National parks and game viewing opportunities that gives you the opportunity to visit the great rift valley lakes. The Massai Mara National game reserve is Kenya's best wildlife park. In just 7 days you will have a good chance of seeing the big five and millions birdlife ending with Amboseli National park with Kilimanjaro at the backdrop.
- This tour can be customized
- Single travelers can book this tour and join a group
- This tour departs daily with atleast two people
- No age limit
- Can be organized as a private tour on request
- Can be organized in a 4 x 4 landcruiser at a cost
- Accommodate can either be in tented camp/budget hotel or luxury lodge
- This tour visits Masai Mara, lake Nakuru, lake Naivasha and Amboseli and is offered by African Home Adventure Ltd.
- A transfer from the airport in Nairobi/Hotel is included
- Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for extra cost
- Accommodation on safari shall be at Enchoro Wildlife Camp, City Max Hotel in Nakuru, Taphe Guest House in Naivasha and Kimana camp in Amboseli.
- Transport based on our customized seven
- seater safari Vehicle with specially modified suspension, full
- length photographic roof hatches and seats designed with seat belt and all clients are guaranteed window seats.
- All game Park Entrance fees
- Meet and greet by a tour representative upon arrival at the airport
- Services of an English speaking tour driver-guide
- Game drives as per itinerary
- Entry for Driver/Vehicle
- All Government taxes and levies
- One litre drinking water daily
- International flights
- Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour
- Tips on safari and at camps/lodges
- Items of personal needs
- Government taxes where applicable
Day 1: Nairobi-Masaai Mara
Pick up from your Hotel at 7.30 am drive to the view point of the Rift Valley, descend the escarpment and drive via Narok town then to Masai Mara for lunch at the camp. After lunch proceed for afternoon game drive in Masaai Mara game reserve famous for its black manned lion and yearly migrations of wildebeests from Serengeti in Tanzania to Masai Mara in Kenya, dinner and overnight at the Enchoro Wildlife Camp.
Day 2: Masaai Mara
After early morning breakfast, full day spent game viewing and exploring this spectacular park with picnic lunch served in the park at the Mara river border of Kenya and Tanzania, return to the camp for dinner and overnight.
Day 3: Masaai Mara-Lake Nakuru.
After breakfast leave maasai mara game reserve with the last game drive as you drive to Nakuru with lunch enroute, arriving in Nakuru late in the afternoon for dinner and overnight at a Nakuru hotel.
Day 4: Lake Nakuru-Naivasha
After breakfast, proceed for an extensive morning game drive in Lake Nakuru National Park to see the many animals that inhabit this unique park. Lake Nakuru is known for it’s millions of flamingoes and other water birds. Leave Lake Nakuru with late lunch to drive to Lake Naivasha for dinner and overnight in a budget hotel.
Day 5: Lake Naivasha-Amboseli
After breakfast, leave the hotel for a drive to Lake Naivasha National Park, on arrival a visit to the Hell’s Gate National Park Park[one of the few parks where you can walk or cycle to see the wild animals]. Packed lunch will served in the park or at a budget hotel. There is a Geothermal power station and very beautiful scenery. Leave lake Naivasha National Park to proceed to Amboseli National Park arrival for dinner and overnight at a campsite in Amboseli.
Day 6: Amboseli
After breakfast, full day spent in Amboseli National Park with an optional tour to maasai village to experience their traditional way of life and dances, Meals and night at the campsite.
Day 7: Amboseli-Nairobi
After breakfast leave campsite for the last game drive in the park as you leave the Amboseli park for Nairobi with Picnic lunch served enroute arriving in Nairobi late afternoon with sweet memories.