7 Days Maasai Mara and Lake Nakuru and Samburu
Samburu National game reserve is a rugged and semi-desert park located in northern part of Kenya in the Rift Valley Province. The park neighbors the homes of the Samburu tribe of Kenya, a tribe known for their remote culture, pastoral & nomadic way of life. Lake Nakuru will be our next destination, famous for the white rhinos and millions of flamingos. The last park to visit will be Massai Mara National game reserve well known for the Big Five and the great migration that takes place from July to October.
- This tour can be customized
- Single travelers can book this tour and join a group
- This tour departs daily with atleast two people
- No age limit
- Can be organized as a private tour on request
- Can be organized in a 4 x 4 landcruiser at a cost
- Accommodate can either be in tented camp/budget hotel or luxury lodge
- This tour visits Masai Mara National game reserve, lake Nakuru National park and Samburu game reserve and is offered by African Home Adventure Ltd.
- A transfer from the airport in Nairobi/Hotel is included
- Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for extra cost
- Accommodation on safari shall be at Enchoro Wildlife Camp and City Max Hotel in Nakuru and Edwards camp in Samburu.
- Transport based on our customized seven
- seater safari Vehicle with specially modified suspension, full
- length photographic roof hatches and seats designed with seat belt and all clients are guaranteed window seats.
- All game Park Entrance fees
- Meet and greet by a tour representative upon arrival at the airport
- Services of an English speaking tour driver-guide
- Game drives as per itinerary
- Entry for Driver/Vehicle
- All Government taxes and levies
- One litre drinking water daily
- International flights
- Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour
- Tips on safari and at camps/lodges
- Items of personal needs
- Government taxes where applicable
Safari ItineraryDay 1: Nairobi-Masai Mara National Game Reserve
Pick up from your Hotel at 8.30 am drive to the view point of the Rift Valley, descend the escarpment and drive via Narok town then to Masai Mara for lunch at the camp. After lunch proceed for afternoon game drive in Masaai Mara game reserve famous for its black manned lion and yearly migrations of wildebeests from Serengeti in Tanzania to Masai Mara in Kenya, dinner and overnight at the Enchoro Wildlife Camp.
Day 2: Masai Mara National Game Reserve
After early morning breakfast, full day spent game viewing and exploring this spectacular park with picnic lunch served in the park at the Mara river border of Kenya and Tanzania, return to the camp for dinner and overnight .
Day 3: Masai Mara National Game Reserve
Morning game drive before breakfast, return to the camp for late breakfast followed by afternoon optional nature walk or a visit to a nearby maasai village to experience the masai culture and traditional dances. All meals and overnight at the camp.
Day 4: Masaai Mara National Game Reserve-Lake Nakuru National Park
After breakfast leave maasai mara game reserve with the last game drive as you drive to Nakuru with lunch enroute, arriving in Nakuru late in the afternoon for dinner and overnight at a Nakuru hotel.
Day 5: Lake Nakuru National Park -Samburu National Game Reserve
After breakfast, proceed for an extensive game drive in Lake Nakuru National park which is known for millions of flamingos and it's richness in other bird life and wild animals including white and black rhinos. Leave for Samburu National Game Reserve with lunch en route and game drive on arrival if time permits. dinner and overnight at the campsite.
Day 6: Samburu Nationa Game Reserve
Full day in Samburu with morning and afternoon game drives, all meals and night at the campsite.
Day 7: Samburu National Game Reserve-Mt. Kenya-Nairobi
After breakfast leave Samburu for Nanyuki at the base of Mt. Kenya for picnic lunch. Drop off clients who want to stay behind to climb Mt. Kenya. After lunch leave for Nairobi arriving late afternoon with sweet memories.