5 Days Ol Pejeta-Lake Nakuru-Masai Mara Mid-Range 4 x 4 Jeep Tour
A combination of the most sort after national parks and game reserves. Ol Pejeta Conservancy is well known for the largest black rhino sanctuary in East Africa and the only home for chimpanzee in Kenya. Lake Nakuru National park in the Rift Valley with the huge concentration of the pink flamingos and also home to diversity of other wildlife including the rare white rhinos, ending your 5 days tour with the magnificent epic Masai Mara National game reserve known for year round abundant of wildlife and your accommodation in a luxury tented camp.
- This tour can be customized
- Single travelers can book this tour and join a group
- This tour departs daily with atleast two people
- No age limit
- Can be organized as a private tour on request
- Can be organized in a 4 x 4 landcruiser
- Accommodate can either be in tented camp or luxury lodge
- This tour visits Masai Mara National Game Reserve, Lake Nakuru National park and is offered by African Home Adventure Ltd
- A transfer from the airport in Nairobi/Hotel is included
- Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged at an extra cost
- Accommodation on safari shall be at Enchoro wildlife camp Masai Mara and City max Hotel in Nakuru.
- Transport based on our customized seven seater safari Vehicle with specially modified suspension, full length photographic roof hatches and seats designed with seat belt and all clients are guaranteed window seats.
- All game Park Entrance fees
- Meet and greet by a tour representative upon arrival at the airport
- Services of an English speaking tour driver-guide
- Game drives as per itinerary
- Entry for driver/vehicle
- All Government taxes and levies
- Drinking mineral water daily
- International flights
- Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour
- Tips on safari and at camps/lodges
- Items of personal needs
- Government taxes where applicable
Day 1 : Nairobi-Ol Pejeta Conservancy
We will start in Nairobi at 7: 30 AM and depart for the famous Ol Pejeta Conservancy.
This conservancy is situated on the foot hills of the Aberdares Ranges and the snow-capped Mount Kenya, Ol Pejeta Conservancy is known for astounding variety of wildlife, including all the ‘Big Five’ (the endangered black and white rhino, leopard, elephant, buffalo and lion).
Arriva is in time for lunch at the Sweetwaters Serena Tented Camp. Spend the afternoon exploring this conservancy, from 1530hrs to 1830hrs returning to the camp for dinner
Day 2 : Ol Pejeta Conservancy-Lake Nakuru National park
Wake up early for a morning game drive in this beautiful conservancy between 0630-0900hrs.
Return to the camp for breakfast, check out and leave Ol Pejeta Conservancy for Lake Nakuru National Park.
Arrive in time for lunch at lake Nakuru sopa lodge. Relax after lunch and later proceed for an afternoon game drive. The lake is on the floor of the Great Rift Valley, surrounded by wooded and bushy grassland. Visitors can enjoy the wide ecological diversity and varied habitats that range from Lake Nakuru itself to the surrounding escarpment. Lake Nakuru National Park is ideal for bird watching, hiking, picnic and game drives. Return to the lodge at 1830hrs for dinner and overnight.
Day 3 : Lake Nakuru National park-Masai Mara Game Reserve
Have your breakfast and drive via Narok town then climb the western wall entering Hemingway’s country “Serengeti Plains” Arrive in Masai Mara game reserve for lunch at the camp followed by afternoon game drive to see the many animals that inhabit this unique park, dinner and overnight at the camp.
Day 4 : Masai Mara Game Reserve
This day shall be for game viewing in the park.
Masai Mara National Reserve remains the most exciting wildlife ecosystem in the world. It is host to the highest and most varied concentration of wild animals than any other wildlife park in the region.
The scenic appeal of the tree-studded savanna plains, moderate climate and diversity of wild game species makes it a one-stop-shop for game viewing activities.
We shall traverse the Masai Mara Reserve on a full day of unlimited game viewing encountering the Big Five and more of the lesser game.
Your picnic lunch shall be by the Mara River as we watch hippos and crocodiles or maybe the great migration (July – October).
Your overnight shall be your tented camp.
Day 5 : Masai Mara Game Reserve-Nairobi
5: Wake up early and have your breakfast check out and load your bags thereafter proceed for your last game drive from 0700 hrs in the reserve and this will now go for 3 hrs. Leave the park and depart for Nairobi arriving in Nairobi in the late afternoon. You will be transferred to Jomo Kenyatta International Airport to catch your home flight or a Nairobi Hotel depending on your drop off request.