5 Days Masai Mara National Game Reserve and Lake Nakuru National Park
This 5 days Kenya adventure tours covers the top Kenya wildlife parks: Masai Mara National game reserve famous for its population of lions, leopards, cheetahs and also yearly migration of zebra & wildebeest which occurs from July to October. Lake Nakuru National park, found in the foot of the great rift valley has an elevation of 1754 meters above sea level and is known for the presence of the big five except elephant and bird’s sanctuary.
- This tour can be customized
- Single travelers can book this tour and join a group
- This tour departs daily with atleast two people
- No age limit
- Can be organized as a private tour on request
- Can be organized in a 4 x 4 landcruiser at a cost
- Accommodate can either be in tented camp/budget hotel or luxury lodge
- This tour visits Masai Mara National Game Reserve, Lake Nakuru National park and is offered by African Home Adventure Ltd
- A transfer from the airport in Nairobi/Hotel is included
- Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged at an extra cost
- Accommodation on safari shall be at Enchoro wildlife camp Masai Mara and City max Hotel in Nakuru.
- Transport based on our customized seven seater safari Vehicle with specially modified suspension, full length photographic roof hatches and seats designed with seat belt and all clients are guaranteed window seats.
- All game Park Entrance fees
- Meet and greet by a tour representative upon arrival at the airport
- Services of an English speaking tour driver-guide
- Game drives as per itinerary
- Entry for driver/vehicle
- All Government taxes and levies
- Drinking mineral water daily
- International flights
- Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour
- Tips on safari and at camps/lodges
- Items of personal needs
- Government taxes where applicable
Day 1: Nairobi-Masaai Mara
Pick up from your hotel in Nairobi for a journey south a long the great rift valley for a stop over to view the escapment, proceed towards Narok town then climb the western wall entering Hemingway’s country “Serengeti Plains” Arrive in Masai Mara game reserve for lunch at the camp followed by afternoon game drive to see the many animals that inhabit this unique park, dinner and overnight at the camp.
Day 2: Masaai Mara
A full day spent game viewing a cross the rich, treestudded grassland and rolling hills. The famous mara is renowned for its great herds of plain game, black-maned lions, leopard and cheetah but also contains numerous elephant and virtually every type of wildlife to be found in Kenya, all meals and over night at the campsite.
Day 3: Masaai Mara
After early morning breakfast leave the camp for morning game drive until lunch time, return to the camp for lunch. Afternoon optional nature walk or a visit to a nearby masaai village, return to the campsite for dinner and overnight.
Day 4: Masaai mara-Lake Nakuru.
Pre- breakfast game drive in the park, return to the campsite for late breakfast then leave masaai mara for L. Nakuru National park with lunch served enroute arriving in Nakuru for dinner and overnight.
Day 5: L.Nakuru-Nairobi
After early morning breakfast, proceed for an extensive morning game drive in L.Nakuru National park known for it’s millions of flamingoes and other water birds.leave Nakuru after lunch back to Nairobi arriving in late afternoon.